Development Management information coming soon.
Please contact us to be informed when this page is updated.
About Columbia Pty Ltd
From Construction to Project Management; Development; Development Management; Design Management to Feasibility Studies for your project, Columbia Pty Ltd is a Professional service vehicle that can assist you or your client’s needs at any point in the process of the creation of your building or property including Facilities Management.
Columbia Pty Ltd is also available on a contract basis to assist with tenders & bid winning and on a general contract / consulting basis.
Columbia Pty Ltd sole Director is Mr Heath Podmore.
Heath is formerly of Baulderstone Hornibrook Pty Ltd, builder of landmark construction projects such as:
- The Sydney Opera House
- M5 East Tunnel
- Anzac Bridge
- Cross City Tunnel
Heath brings with him experience via involvement on a number of large construction projects with a total value exceeding $1B; including but not limited to the following:
- $65M Refurbishment of Macquarie Shopping Centre, Stage 2; North Ryde for AMP.
- $40M Construction of an Internet Data Centre; North Ryde for Exodus.
- $14M Fitout for the Department of Urban Affairs & Planning and the Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs, Sydney CBD.
- $59M Bid of The Waterfront, Residential Apartment Complex; Homebush for PAYCE Properties.
- $250M Redevelopment of Westpoint Shopping Centre; Blacktown for QIC.
- $250,000 Fitout at Williamtown for BAE Systems.
- $200M Construction of residential apartment complex including integrated Intercontinental Hotel Dubai, United Arab Emirates (managed from Sydney) for Al-Futtaim Carillion.
- $159M Construction of Mixed Use Development; Balgowlah for Stockland.
- $1M Industrial Building; Rutherford, NSW for J&S Engineering.
- $359M Redevelopment of Charlestown Square Shopping Centre NSW for GPT.
- $90M Bid of Residential Development; Villawood, for Housing NSW.
Heath has held positions in a number of key organizations locally and in Sydney ranging from:
- Ian Speight & Associates
- Griffin Projects
- RW Black
- Baulderstone Hornibrook
- John Holland
- Bovis Lend Lease
Within these organizations Heath has carried out the following roles:
- Quantity Surveyor
- Site Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Design Manager
- Design Manager / Project Manager
Columbia Pty Ltd can enter any stage of the property and construction process from feasibility through to turn key delivery.
With clients pursuing a broad range of project delivery methods, Columbia Pty Ltd is focused on assisting clients to deliver projects to suit a range of client needs, expectations and risk profiles.
Columbia Pty Ltd can manage your project through its initial concept and feasibility stages, to the formulation of a construction contract and the subsequent delivery of the project.
Through the design process of concept design (schematic design); design development; documentation; production of for construction documentation, Columbia Pty Ltd specialise in the management of the design and construction aspect of your project.
From the creation of a concept design brief, to the complete design of your building, including the production of Development Application style documentation and the complete management of your Development Application including liaison with relevant authorities and parties, through to the execution and delivery of your end product; Columbia Pty Ltd is poised to be an effective property business in today’s market.
Focused on the delivery of projects within budget, on time and to a predetermined quality, Columbia Pty Ltd is focused on being a benchmark property and construction provider of the highest calibre.
With strong values and work ethic and a commitment to word, Columbia Pty Ltd offers a solid property experience for you or your client’s needs.
Through strong local knowledge and experience in a variety of market sectors, Columbia Pty Ltd is set to add value to your project.
Please contact Heath Podmore as required:
Heath Podmore | Director | Columbia Pty Ltd
PO Box 539 Newcastle NSW 2300
Mobile: 0401 161 635